This forum specially created to show our love for Tohoshinki 3

[Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread

Eternal Lover
    Eternal Lover

Location : Wherever 東方神起 (TVXQ) is, I'll be supporting them till the end.

[Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread Empty [Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread

Post  Eternal Lover on Fri May 29, 2009 5:21 am

I was wondering if we could have a SPAM section, where people could spam. But the spam doesn't count toward the user total post number.

And Also can we have a General section where Members can talk about other things instead of Tohoshinki

finally, can we have a DBSK Music Section? where people can talk about their fave music from DBSK and PV, what they hate... ect

Admin

[Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread Empty Re: [Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread

Post  carri-laksa on Fri May 29, 2009 5:49 am

Eternal Lover wrote:I was wondering if we could have a SPAM section, where people could spam. But the spam doesn't count toward the user total post number.

And Also can we have a General section where Members can talk about other things instead of Tohoshinki

finally, can we have a DBSK Music Section? where people can talk about their fave music from DBSK and PV, what they hate... ect
    Yup we're currently trying to get the site done properly so give it time. =)
    Eternal Lover
    Eternal Lover

[Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread Empty Re: [Suggestion] Spam and General Treads and MUSIC tread

Post  Eternal Lover on Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 pm

carri-laksa wrote:
    Eternal Lover wrote:I was wondering if we could have a SPAM section, where people could spam. But the spam doesn't count toward the user total post number.

Yup we're currently trying to get the site done properly so give it time. =)

Ohh, you already though of that? Okay then XD.

Admin

Post  Satoru on Fri May 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Isn't general already.... *silent*
    We working on it.
    Eternal Lover
    Eternal Lover

Post  Eternal Lover on Fri May 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Satoru wrote:

Isn't general already.... *silent*
    We working on it.

Oppss! Yea never mind about the General! Waa I'm such a block head. Anyways Let me rewrite it:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:37 pm